ZoellerFLOW-MATE M161 Submersible Pump
* Overnight Shipping Available!
Flow Mate Model 161
* Durable cast iron constructed switch case, base, motor and pump housing
* Cast iron class 25-30 (25,000X tensile strength)
* Impeller, bronze class 85-5-5-5
* Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
* Oil filled, hermetically, automatic reset thermal overload protected (single phase only) sealed motor
* Upper sleeve bearing and lower ball bearing running in bath of oil
* Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
* Maximum temperature for effluent or dewatering 130F (54C) (ED 140F, 60C)
* Major width: 12 3/4"
* Major height: 18 9/16"
* No screens to clog
* Neoprene square ring & gasket
* Stainless steel screws, bolts, float rod, handle, guard, arm and seal assembly
* Passes spherical solids
* 1 NPT discharge with 2 or 3 flange available
* Automatic units available with float operated, submersible (NEMA 6) 2 pole mechanical switch
* On: point 14
* Off: point 5
* Available in single or double seal designs
* 100% of units are computerized tested
- High Head
- Single Phase
Storm water pump stations are necessary to remove the excess of water during a rainstorm. They not only remove water, but removes waste and other solid materials. Pump Express stocks several brands and types of storm water pumps.
Additional Information (PDF)
FLOW-MATE M161 Submersible Pump Specification
FLOW-MATE M161 Submersible Pump Performance curves
FLOW-MATE M161 Submersible Pump Product Brochure