Blue AngelODS20 - 1/2 HP Oil Detection System
* Overnight Shipping Available!
ODS20 - 1/2 HP Oil Detection System
For Elevator Sump Pumps
The Oil Detective is designed to detect and alert of the presence of oil in various applications. The Switch is designed to adjust the on and off points to help prevent pumping oil into disposal systems. The alarm will alert of oil presence or high water conditions. The Oil Detective will monitor, watch and control the application the detective is always on duty.
* 65 GPM @ 5
* System Includes: Pump Controller, Audible Alarms With Test and Silence Switch, Visual Display Lights, Preset On and Off Points, 20 Piggy-Back Switch Cord, UL508 Approved Switch
* Typical Applications: Hydraulic Elevator Sumps, Transformer Vaults, Garages, Anywhere Oil Needs To Be Detected To Comply with ASME 17.1 and Other Building Codes.
* Durable Cast-Iron Volute, Stainless Steel Motor and Top Suction Design
* Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
* Poly-Carbonate Impeller
* Oil-Filled, Thermally Protected Motor Prevents Overheating
* 20, SJTW Power Cord
* Shipping Weight, 28 lbs
- Oil Detection Equipment
- Pump Water Not Oil
- Complete Package
Pump Express has Blue Angel elevator sump pumps available for purchase. Blue Angel elevator sump pumps are a way for elevator sump pits to be monitored in terms of water and oil levels. If there is water in the elevator pits, the Blue Angel elevator sump pumps we provide can remove the water and ensure that oil and other harmful substances are not dispersed into the environment. Not only do elevator sump pumps monitor elevator pits, but they also will monitor transformer vaults and other locations where water or oil may potentially be detected. These pumps are a safety mechanism that will sound an alarm when there are high levels of water or oil present.
Additional Information (PDF)
ODS20 - 1/2 HP Oil Detection System Specification
ODS20 - 1/2 HP Oil Detection System Product Brochure