Blue AngelBWEU250 - Automatic Submersible Utility Pump
* Overnight Shipping Available!
BWEU250 - 1/4 HP Automatic Submersible Utility Pump
* 30 GPM @ 0
* Time-Sequenced Automatic Operation When Submerged In A Minimum of 1-1/2" of Water
- Pump Periodically Checks to See if 1-1/2" Minimum Water Level Has Been Reached
- If Water is Detected, Pump Will Run Down to 1/4" of Surface
* Oil-Free Motor Design
* 1" Outlet with 3/4" Garden Hose Adapter
* Bottom Suction Design Removed Water Down to 1/4" of Surface
* Submersible and Easy to Use
* Bleeder Valve Allows for Unattended Use With Reliable Results
* 15 SJTW Power Cord
* Shipping Weight, 10 lbs.
- Automatic Operation
- 1" & 3/4" Discharge
- Thermoplastic Construction
Storm water pump stations are necessary to remove the excess of water during a rainstorm. They not only remove water, but removes waste and other solid materials. Pump Express stocks several brands and types of storm water pumps.
Additional Information (PDF)
BWEU250 - Automatic Submersible Utility Pump Specification
BWEU250 - Automatic Submersible Utility Pump Product Brochure